Ethos and Values
At Leftwich Community Primary School we value the potential and contributions of all and grow together to achieve excellence and success.
At Leftwich Community Primary School we value the potential and contributions of every individual, whilst inspiring pupils to develop lively and enquiring minds.
We provide fun and stimulating learning opportunities in a happy, healthy, caring and vibrant environment.
We build relationships and develop self-esteem within our school and the wider community, encouraging respect and a sense of belonging.
We create experiences that develop life- long skills to equip everyone to face challenges with confidence.
Our vision for our children at Leftwich Community Primary School:
• To know right from wrong
• To know their own strengths and weaknesses and how they can make a unique and positive contribution
• To know how important their education is and what it can lead to
• Be literate and numerate
• To communicate well and interact positively with the world
• Be able to adapt to change and learn from success and failure
• To be confident and resilient in themselves
• To be compassionate and respectful towards others
• To be realistic and wise in their decisions.
Our Golden Aims
L ove of Learning
W orking Hard