Uniform News From Northwich Schoolwear
A message from our uniform supplier Northwich Schoolwear, Buccaneer Group, which can be found at the Old Fire Station, Chester Way, Northwich.
Northwich Schoolwear is the main specialist Schoolwear supplier and outlet in Northwich and will continue to offer the best possible service it can in difficult circumstances; with this in mind please note the following information regarding the supply of embroidered and plain Schoolwear items this summer season, please help us to help you:
- We encourage all orders to be made as early as possible in the season to ensure we can fulfil them in time for the new school year in September; we have very good stock levels currently in and we have additional pre-ordered high volumes of stock due to arrive, however in the current climate we cannot legislate for difficulties and unexpected delays in the supply chain to us, which is why we are urging orders to be made in good time.
- To encourage early ordering and in line with our social distancing commitment we are offering a home delivery service in the greater Northwich area for just £1 per order made online if done so before Monday July 13th.
- We have frozen our price list even though supplier prices have risen.
- Bundle Deals (Cardigans, Sweatshirts, Polos) are back earlier than normal and will start from Monday 15th June and be available all through Summer until Monday 31st August.
- A selection of plain garments (shirts, skirts, trousers), name tags etc. will also be available for purchase online.
- Currently we are open 9am to 5pm for online collections only; we currently plan to open as a retail premise on Monday 15th June in line with current Government directives.
- During the months of July and August we will also be open Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm either for online collections only but hopefully also in our capacity as a retail premises.
- We will be operating safe social distancing guidelines for collections and purchases within our premises, however we are awaiting guidance on the trying on of sizing samples (if at all) and how this should be implemented; we strongly encourage orders to be made online with reference to the sizing guidance provided.
- If the incorrect sizes are purchased then they can be returned in accordance with our standard Returns Policy (items returned bagged and tagged in original packaging within 28 days); noting that in accordance with government guidelines all returned stock will be quarantined for 48 hours prior to being available for resale again.